You’re Ready to Invest in Yourself
You’re used to putting everyone else first. Spending $$ on yourself can be difficult.
Investing in yourself means that you value transforming your suffering into Peace, Joy and Vitality.
Working with me includes:
- Reducing and probably resolving long term symptoms that have resisted other treatment methods because of my specialize training in SOMATIC EXPERIENCING.
- Secure Telehealth video conferencing for your health, safety and convenience during this quarantine for Covid-19 pandemic,
- Via your Client Portal you will hav 24-hour access to online scheduling & re-scheduling along with receipts for payments for services rendered.
- Between sessions you can securely connect with me via special apps that you can download on your phone, which includes secure texting and and emails.
- Coordinating your care with your other health & wellness providers for quality care.
Initial Session $225
During your initial session (or what we call the “intake assessment”), we will review all of the initial paperwork you completed before your appointment. I’ll gather more information from you, which will include your family history, specific symptoms and presenting problems. This will help us to create goals that will help you to get the most of therapy.
Individual Weekly Sessions $190
After your initial session, we will make a plan on how frequently you will be attending sessions. In order to get the most of therapy, I request weekly appointments until we feel that you’re beginning to make traction on your goals.
Since my evening appointments are in high demand, I charge an addition $30 for sessions after 4pm for the convenience accommodating your needs. You are welcome to schedule during the day access the reduced fee.
Individual Sessions Expanded $205
( 75 minutes)
You might feel that an 50 minute session is meeting your needs. Together we can decide and schedule intermittent or ongoing longer sessions to do a deeper dive into your challenges, build skills and create permanent change in your life.
I kindly ask that cancellations be made 48 hours prior to your appointment. Late cancellations will be charged the full session rate. You’re welcome to take advantage of Telehealth session or if my schedule permits to reschedule within the same week without being charge a late fee
TYPES OF PAYMENT
- Heath Savings Account
Using Your Out of Network (OON) Benefits
Most insurance plans have what is called Out of Network benefits (OON). If you have a PPO plan, through OON you may be reimbursed a percentage of the rate, usually about 50% – 80%. I am an out of network provider for PPO plans. Call the member services number on the back of your card to determine if you have a deductible, and the reimbursement rate for out of network behavioral health.
As an added convenience, I can verify your out of network plan benefits to tell you what portion, if any, may be covered. So that you don’t have to worry about submitting any documentation yourself, I can submit claims for your out of network benefits reimbursement, to make the process smoother and simpler. You will then receive a check directly from your insurance company if your plan offers any out of network coverage.
If you have an HMO plan, Medi-Care, or AppleHealth, sessions are not covered.
Why do some people choose not to use their insurance?
This is a great question I want to answer for you because I believe it is important.
Therapy is where you will do hard, personal work and I want you to know you be well-informed.
- Insurance companies require that I give you a diagnosis in order for them to pay for your session. What I have found is that not everyone who walks into my office has a mental health diagnosis.
- When you are given a mental health diagnosis, this diagnosis will remain on your permanent health record. This diagnosis will follow you and can affect things such as applying for life insurance, etc.
- Insurance companies can request your session notes at ANY point in time (by using your insurance you waive confidentiality) and many clients (and even as a therapist) feel uncomfortable with this.
- Insurance companies decide what type of treatment they will cover, what type of treatment they will not. They also decide how many sessions you are allowed and can decide to deny claims, leaving you to foot the entire bill.