- Masters in Education in Counseling Psychology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 1993
- Bachelors of Arts in Human Health and Behavior & the Performing Arts from Evergreen State College in 1988.
- 2015 – present Somatic Experiencing. SE is a form of body based psychotherapy that takes an intensive 3 year program of study supervision. I will become a certified SEP in 2020.
- 2019 AASECT sex therapy training. This is an intensive 2 year process with 2 years of supervision and 90 hours of study.
PRIOR THERAPY EXPERIENCE
I have over twenty five years professional training in psychology and counseling. I have worked in a variety of settings including schools, family counseling agencies, mental health centers, crisis assessment teams, teen group homes and psychiatric hospitals. My most recent experiences include:
- Everett Clinic Behavioral Health–Behavioral Health Therapist in a Primary Care Clinic
- Intercultural Children & Family Services–Provided in Home Child and Family Therapy.